domingo, 4 de febrero de 2007

If you want to know me, you will have to search

Yes, my friend. You will have to investigate a little bit. Things don't always come to your hand that easily.

Where do I live?
Do I live alone?
Which was my first case?

You will have to answer to these questions and more.

If you want to work with me you will have to show me that you can be a good detective. Send me the most important information you can find about me. (Name, age, description,etc) No more than 5o words. I'll be waiting for you.

1 comentario:

iad dijo...

Sherlock Holmes, born on January 6th in England. Rural landowning family. He was the grandson of the french painter Horace Vernet.He has an older brother, Mycroft. He probably studied at Oxford University. In 1881 he met his friend Dr. Watson. Holmes's archenemy is Professor Moriarty, and the only "woman", Irene Adler. He retired to Sussex to devote apiculture where he continued solving a few cases and even planning some espionage in the First World War. We don't know anything else about him from 1914 :)